CALL for Submissions to
Ryerson University: Students, Alumni and Faculty
Home Sweet Home
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 15, 11 pm
See Submission Form below
Call for Submissions to Ryerson University: Students, Alumni, and Faculty for photo-based works. Selected works will be exhibited in the Home Sweet Home exhibition from May 20 — 31, 2020 @ Propeller Art Gallery, 30 Abell St., Toronto.
HOME: a place, a feeling, a memory that is often defined by physical and mental constructions incorporate ideas of function, aesthetics and psychology. Photography provides a concrete medium that allows for this representation to be explored. We are extending this invitation to Ryerson University Photography Students, Alumni and Faculty to conceptualize and visualize their idea of HOME.
Works accepted will be based on a jury selection process and curated by current Ryerson IMA students.
You will be notified by email of the curator’s decision.
* Name, address, email, artist statement, and phone number
* Maximum of three artworks submitted (high-quality jpegs no larger than 2000 pixels on the longest edge @72dpi)
* Artwork should be ready to hang. Drop-off of selected works May 17, 6- 7 pm & May 18, 10 am - 12 pm.
* For 3-dimensional works, several uncovered pedestals are available. Contact us for more information
* You agree to allow us to use your submission material, without compensation, in any catalogue/publication of this exhibition
* Submission Fee for three submitted works:
$25 (inclusive of HST) Current students (please use Ryerson email when completing payment)
$50 (inclusive of HST) Alumni and Faculty
* Shipping costs are the responsibility of the artist
A 25% commission will be collected on any work sold as a result of this exhibition. 13% HST will also be applied to the sale price.